Meyer Manufacturing | Dorchester, Wisconsin

OUR HISTORY

MEYER MANUFACTURING CORPORATION (then known as Meyer's Machine Shop) was founded in 1944 by Alvin Meyer in Dorchester, Wisconsin. The original business was founded upon equipment repairs and the manufacturing of Snow Plows, Farm Wagons, Grain Elevators, Truck Racks, Forklifts and Mobile Homes. In 1951, Mr. Meyer patented a False-Gate Forage Box which was later redesigned into what is believed to be the first Self-Unloading Forage Box ever built, the M100. In 1962, and shortly after, Alvin's sons, Don and Larry and daughter, Judy, joined the business as Forage Boxes and the Super Spreader Line of Waste Spreaders.

From its humble beginning as a Machine Shop, Meyer Manufacturing Has continued to expand its facilities implementing the lastest technologies into its superior product designs. Today, Meyer Equipment is seen throughout the United States, Canada, Central America, Europe and Japan. Emphasis on customer satisfaction and commitment to product quality and advancement assure you of maximum productivity from its products. Meyer prides itself on tailoring products to meet the needs of all sized operations, farm and industrial.